Due to Covid-19 restrictions, Business Fraud Prevention will be focusing on webinar based training.
Webinar presentations are funded by our donors, sponsors and grants.
- Fraud Prevention Webinar are presented live through Zoom
- Pre registration is required
- Attendance is free
- Must be with a business to register
- The presentation is three hours and will cover
- Actual case studies
- Common fraud schemes
- Prevention Measures
- Internal control training
- Setting up internal controls and forms
- Question and answers
- Training Includes
- Vitalics Small Business Risk Assessment Questionnaire PDF
- Vitalics Fraud Prevention Workbook PDF
- Guest Business Speaker – Victim of employee embezzlement
March 16th 2022 SPONSORS
Upcoming Fraud Prevention and Internal Control Webinars
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
|Julie Aydlott, CFE
Nichole Rodriguez, CFE
Business Fraud Prevention is a registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. We depend on sponsorships, grants and donations in order to provide free fraud prevention and internal control training as well as free investigation services for elders who are victims of financial abuse by a caregiver. Please sponsor our organization so that we can reduce the fraud risks within small businesses along with our elders!
If you are registering for a free training event, please consider making a contribution to help cover the costs of the training.