Business Fraud Prevention, Inc., is now accepting Small Business Internal Control Grant Applications for the following:
- Internal Control Examination
- Northern Colorado / Denver / Colorado Springs
Please submit your application including all backup paperwork requirements to our grant processing office located on the application. Grants are awarded based upon the following criteria.
- Must be a small business
- 100 employees or fewer
- Revenues less than $5 million per year
- Organization must be suffering a cash flow issue that is not related:
- Economy hardships
- Poor budgeting or planning
- Grant application must be completed by an owner or managing partner with contract authority.
- Grant Awards
- Three (3) grant awards are currently being awarded to Colorado small businesses for the 2021-2022 year.
- Deadline to apply is December 15, 2021
We are currently not accepting grants for a customized internal control system setup at this time.