Business Fraud Prevention, Inc., is currently accepting applications for the following programs:
- Internal Control Examination
- Northern Colorado / Denver / Colorado Springs
Please submit your application including all backup paperwork requirements to our grant processing office located on the application. Grants are awarded based upon the following criteria.
- Must be a small business
- 100 employees or fewer
- Revenues less than $5 million per year
- Organization must be suffering a cash flow issue that is not related:
- Poor owner or management
- Economy hardships
- Poor budgeting or planning
- Grant application must be completed by an owner or managing partner with contract authority.
- Grant Awards
- Three (3) grants are currently being awarded to Colorado small businesses for the 2021 year.
- Deadline to apply for the 1st grant is July 30, 2021
- Deadline to apply for the 2nd grant is August 31, 2021
- Deadline to apply for the 3rd grant is September 30, 2021
We are currently not accepting grants for a customized internal control system setup at this time.