Elder Fraud and Scams Seminars / Webinars
Join us for our next fraud training presentation. Registration information is located here.
Webinar presentations are funded by our donors, sponsors and grants.
- Fraud Prevention Seminars are presented in-person
- Fraud Prevention Webinars are presented live through Zoom
- Pre-registration is required
- Attendance is free
- The presentation is one hour
- Elder Fraud Cases
- Elder Fraud Schemes
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
Business Fraud Prevention is a registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. We depend on sponsorships, grants and donations in order to provide free fraud prevention and internal control training as well as free investigation services for elders who are victims of financial abuse by a caregiver. Please sponsor our organization so that we can reduce the fraud risks within small businesses along with our elders!
If you are registering for a free training event, please consider making a contribution to help cover the costs of the training.