Small Business Fraud Prevention Seminar / Webinar
Join us for our next fraud training presentation. Registration information is located here.
Webinar presentations are funded by our donors, sponsors and grants.
- Fraud Prevention Seminars are presented in-person
- Fraud Prevention Webinars are presented live through Zoom
- Pre registration is required
- Attendance is free
- The presentation is two hours
- Actual case studies
- Common fraud schemes
- Prevention Measures
- Internal control training
- Setting up internal controls and forms
- Question and answers
- Training Includes
- Vitalics Small Business Risk Assessment Questionnaire PDF
- Vitalics Fraud Prevention Workbook PDF
Upcoming 2022 Business Fraud Seminars / Webinars
|03/16/2022||9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.||Virtual||Julie Aydlott, CFE
Nichole Rodriguez, CFE
|10/20/2021||1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.||Virtual||Partnership with Independent Financial
Julie Aydlott, CFE, Nichole Rodriguez, CFE
Business Fraud Prevention is a registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. We depend on sponsorships, grants and donations in order to provide free fraud prevention and internal control training as well as free investigation services for elders who are victims of financial abuse by a caregiver. Please sponsor our organization so that we can reduce the fraud risks within small businesses along with our elders!
If you are registering for a free training event, please consider making a contribution to help cover the costs of the training.