Due to Covid-19 restrictions, Business Fraud Prevention will be focusing on webinar based training.
Join us for a free small business fraud prevention and internal control training webinar during Fraud Awareness Week!
Webinar presentations are funded by our donors, sponsors and grants.
- Fraud Prevention Webinar are presented live through Zoom
- Pre registration is required
- Attendance is free
- Must be with a business to register
- Maximum attendees per webinar is set at 100
- The presentation three hours and covers
- Actual case studies
- Common fraud schemes
- Prevention Measures
- Internal control training
- Vitalics internal control system
- Question and answers
- Includes the Vitalics internal control system
Business Fraud Prevention is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) that depends on sponsorship, grants and donations in order to provide free fraud prevention and internal control training. Please donate to our organization so that we can reduce the fraud risks within small businesses!
If you are registering for a free training event, please consider making a donation to help cover the costs of the training.