Due to Covid-19 restrictions, Business Fraud Prevention will be focusing on webinar based training.
Join us for a free small business fraud prevention and internal control training webinar during Fraud Awareness Week!
Webinar presentations are funded by our donors, sponsors and grants.
- Fraud Prevention Webinar are presented live through Zoom
- Pre registration is required
- Attendance is free
- Must be with a business to register
- Maximum attendees per webinar is set at 100
- The presentation three hours and covers
- Actual case studies
- Guest business speaker – Victim of employee embezzlement
- Common fraud schemes
- Prevention Measures
- Internal control training
- Vitalics internal control system
- Question and answers
- Includes the Vitalics internal control system
Business Fraud Prevention is in the application process for its nonprofit 501(c)(3) status. Our organization depends on sponsorships, grants and donations in order to provide free fraud prevention and internal control training. Please sponsor our organization so that we can reduce the fraud risks within small businesses!
If you are registering for a free training event, please consider making a contribution to help cover the costs of the training.