We have provided webinars for The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, Universal Accounting Center and other organizations.
Webinar presentations are fee based. Please contact us for pricing.
- Fraud Prevention Webinar can be live or pre-recorded
- The webinar presentation includes the sponsors name
- The presentation is about 1 and a half hours and covers
- Actual case studies
- Common fraud schemes
- Prevention Measures
- Question and answer session (on live sessions)
- Sponsor is responsible for providing the webinar hosting service.
- Webinar will include any and all sponsors logos that made the webinar possible.
- Business Fraud Prevention, LLC owns the copyright to the presentation.